Sunday, October 01, 2006

A little about me

I'm following my friend Tara's lead, and writing a little about myself today. I am crazy tired, and can't think of anything to write about on my own. Hopefully I can come up with the answers to these questions.

A) Four jobs that I have had in my life.
1. Team Leader (yee-haw) at Target
2. Waitress at Applebee's (woo-woo right back at ya, T)
3. Cashier at Ponderosa (there's a woo-woo for you, Jen!)
4. High school youth minister

B) Four movies that I would watch over and over.
Hmmm....this is a hard one for me. I don't have the patience to watch movies over and over. My husband does, and it drives me crazy. :) But if I DID have the patience...
1. Coyote Ugly
2. Tommy Boy
3. Breakfast Club
4. The Notebook

C) Four places I have lived in my life.
1. Lansing, MI
2. Aurora, CO

3. Huntington, IN
4. Denver, CO


D) Four TV shows I love to watch.
1. Lost
2. 24
3. Veronica Mars
4. Days of our Lives (going on about 20+ years now)

E) Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Hawaii
2. Jamaica
3. Merida, and Cancun, Mexico
4. San Diego (thanks for the last 2, Melissa!)

F) Four websites visited daily (weekly)
1. soapoperafan.com

2. eonline.com
3. blogs
4. babycenter.com

G) Four of my favorite foods.
1. Mexican (pretty much anything cheesy-I love) and chips & salsa...mmmmmmmmm
2. American- I love me some cheeseburgers and fries
3. Donuts
4. Pizza

H) Four places I would rather be right now.
1. On a vacation with girl friends
2. On a beach with my hubby
3. Scrapbooking
4. At a cider mill in MI (man, I miss those!)

No comments: