Just some random babblings here.
I feel like the incredible growing woman. For real. I imagine that if I listen close enough, I can hear my skin expanding. I feel like I'm getting bigger minute by minute, and am a little frightened of how big I will be before this tremendous growth spurt will end. Most of my maternity clothes are starting to get tight. And THAT is a bad feeling. When even your maternity clothes get tight....I can't even finish that thought. Too depressing.
So I'm at the grocery store today. Having one of those mornings. We walk out of the store, and I see our van sitting in the lot- with the door wide open. We were in the store for half an hour. Nice, huh? What makes it even better is that the door was locked. I actually went through the process of locking the doors, but didn't remember to close it? What the???!!!
I think my daughter is the cutest little person in the world. But sheesh...she's a lot of work!! She's been keeping me on my toes today (and it's only 1:00!) I was getting her breakfast ready this morning, and set her bananas on the table, while I got her bib, and juice ready. Not 2 seconds later I look over, and she's sitting at the table, cramming bananas in her mouth. I guess she didn't want to wait. :P
We went to the library to check out some fun videos to watch at the allergist's tomorrow. (We have a 3 or 4 hour appointment). While I'm standing and looking at videos, she's running along the shelves behind me, pulling everything off, and throwing it on the floor. I look behind me, and there are piles of books and videos. Nice.
While in line at the grocery store, she grabbed a handful of maps while I was unloading the groceries, and threw them all over the aisle. While I was paying for our goods, she stood up in the cart, and almost tumbled over head first.
When we got home, I set the groceries on the stairs to go up, and started to switch the laundry. In the 2 minutes it took for me to empty the dryer, she had sat down on the bag with bread and Cheetos in it three times. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Squish, squish, squish.
While I was getting her lunch ready, she managed to empty our entire video 'cabinet', and get most of our pots and pans out.
We just started her on soy milk, because she has a milk allergy. She's been drinking soy formula until recently, but the dr finally gave us the go ahead on soy milk. It does something funky to her, though. We're talking SERIOUS gas. It doesn't seem to bother her at all, but my hubby and I can hardly stand to be around her. Especially me-the pregnant mama with the sensitive nose. And it's not just for part of the day. She toots ALL day long. The kind of cute thing is that now every time she toots, she waves her hand and says 'woo-eeee'!! I guess that's what her daddy and I do.
She's going down for her nap soon. I'm praying it's a long one. Mama needs some recovery time. I need to get ready for round 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment