Yep, I'm still here. Just really tired. As in, can't hold a thought in my head tired. Not so much "I sleep all the time" tired, but more like "huh? who am I and where am I?" tired.
I'm still reading all of your blogs, but haven't been able to put a thought together to comment. I'm here though, and thinking of all of you! I guess I'm a 'lurker' for now.
It's more than just the pregnancy (although that has quite a lot to do with it). I think I'm just overwhelmed in general. Every once in a while, all the craziness in my life just hits me, and I have to dig my way out. And digging is hard to do when you don't have any energy.
All that said, I'm doing well. Just trying to rest in the loving arms of our Father, and to let Him take care of me for a while.
So, I will be back soon. Hopefully with a clear mind, and a joyful heart.
And, in case you're wondering...there have been no new developments with our offer on the house. Still haven't heard anything. This has been quite a lesson for us in trust, and in being content. We are content, and trusting in Him.
Happy Wednesday!
7 comments:
And we're still here, hopin and praying with you.
I am praying for you!
It's good to here from you. We don't care if you lurk. I think you have good reason to be tired. You have a lot going on. Keep hanging in there and remember that although waiting is hard - God has your best interests at heart and He's looking out for you!
It's nice to hear from you! I understand the fog you're in, and the need to dig out. You're definitely in a tough time, with the house and the pregnancy. I'll keep praying for you and your family, just know that you're still in the palm of His hand!
I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes it's just survival! :) Hang in.
Even more prayers are coming your way for rest and energy! BTW, love the new pics of the girls!
Oh, and when you get up to posting again, how did the Coke cake go?
Renee, bless your heart. Those first months are just so hard...especially with two little ones running circles around you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment