Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Positive Note...

Okay...yesterday was an EXTREMELY rough day with Becca. It was one of those days that reminds you that you're still human. I had two really good days in a row (which was pretty amazing for me), and then yesterday came. I woke up exhausted, and emotional.

But...we got through it. And I feel like saying some positive things about Becca, to counteract yesterdays frustrations.

-she is the CUTEST little thing I've ever seen!
-even when she's grumpy, she still likes to cuddle with mommy a little, and she gives great hugs

-I love the way she uses her new words, like 'hot', 'hat', 'clock', and 'duck'
-she loves to find her hats lying around the living room, and just wear them around the house
-she'll pick up anything that's a bag, put stuff in it (usually her sippy cup, and random toys), and carry it around on her shoulder
-sometimes, she'll put on her hat, grab a bag, and stand by the door and wave at me, like she's going somewhere
-she's a generally happy girl...she smiles and laughs a lot
-she usually makes me smile and laugh just as much

Those are just a few of the things that make me smile about her. She's really a great kiddo. We're very blessed. It helps to remind myself of that every once in a while.

No comments: