I literally feel like my head is spinning around right now. There have been so many big changes that I just can't keep up with them.
One change that I'm excited about, and totally wasn't expecting is that I've lost 2 lbs in the past week! Woo-hoo!!
I didn't have a very good start to this whole weight loss journey this time around. I've been under just enough stress this last month to make me want to eat. All the time. And I have been. Eating all the time.
I had a very encouraging talk with Tara the other day, and she inspired me to keep going.
So I worked out 2 days last week. And somehow managed to get it together enough to lose 2 lbs. I've said this before, the last time I lost weight, and I'll say it again this time. It's amazing what just not eating junk food all the time can do. This 2 lbs was not caused by any real effort on my part, just some sensible choices. Like only eating 2 pieces of pizza for lunch, instead of 3. Like choosing to have yogurt for a snack instead of 1/2 a bag of potato chips. Like drinking water, instead of soda all day long.
Thank you, Tara. I appreciate you, and your honesty. Your encouragement, and your friendship. Let's keep going!
6 comments:
Woo hoo is right!!! Congrats! Isn't it amazing how just cutting out junk and making some small changes can make such a difference? SO proud of you!
Good for you. It's hard to make even little changes, so you are doing great!
Way to go Renee! You can do it. Beautiful new pictures of your girls & wonderful fall, new look!
So great! I am so proud of you...good job. And I like the new bloggy-look!
Woohoo!!! You are doing awesome! I know those little changes will start to add up into bigger changes and new habits. Baby steps, my friend! I'm taking them with you!! You are so sweet, Renee. Seriously. This is EXACTLY what I needed to read. I just had a not-so-hot Mommy moment and this made me feel a teensy bit better. Thanks for the hug across the miles. I love you, too!
Great job, Renee!! You guys are inspiring!
Post a Comment