What's more fun than being sick while you're pregnant? How about having a sick toddler, and a sick husband at the same time? Now THAT'S got the makings for a grand 'ole time! There has been more nose blowing, sneezing, moaning, and coughing in this house than should be legal.
I tell ya...I feel like I've got some string of bad luck going this week. It started out so well...I was feeling so good...feeling happy. Then on Monday evening, I had an emotional breakdown. On Tuesday, I had some freaky wrist thing (I couldn't move my wrist, or close my hand)- it hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep Tuesday night. Wed., my wrist felt better, but Becca was sick. Thursday, I was so sick that I could barely get off the couch (which meant a VERY boring day for Becca, and more TV than a toddler should watch, I'm sure), and today is a sick day too. I've been feeling pretty yucky all day, had to cancel some plans that I've been looking forward to, and my hubby is sick now as well. (Because I adore him, I won't elaborate too much, but I think most women out there know how much fun it is to have a sick hubby).
Blah, blah, blah. At least it's the weekend. And it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow. Sounds like a good day for a pregnant mama to stay in her pj's, and read a good book. Here that, honey?
No comments:
Post a Comment