Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy girl

I took the time to vent on here earlier today, so I thought I'd take the time to share my happiness as well.

I am blessed. Overly, abundantly, extravagantly, and undeservedly....blessed.

My little girl is healthy again. She was happy today, and back to her silly self. And after a week of seeing her just lying around, I appreciate her spunky-ness and energy so much more. She's a really fun little girl. She's learning new words every day, and she has quite the little personality. We had a lot of fun together today. I adore that little bug.

My hubby is wonderful. He was great this whole weekend. The one day that I was frustrated with him, he was really sick. Poor guy. Here he is, feeling like poo, and I'm thinking bad things about him. Once he started feeling better, he helped me out BIG time. He pretty much took care of Becca the whole weekend, and let me get some rest, and get some stuff done around the house. I've also been really emotional lately (yes, really!), and he's listened to me cry several times this last week. I love him.

My baby seems to be healthy. I had my '33 1/2 week' appointment today, and everything is still looking great. Baby is in position, and the heartbeat is strong. I can't believe we're going to meet this little one in about 6 weeks. Wow.

I have wonderful friends. Really. I am blessed enough to have several very close girl friends in my life, that know and love the real me. I love these girls, and don't let them know enough how much I appreciate them.

I know I repeat these same things quite often in this blog. I hate to be redundant, but I need to remind myself quite often of the things I have to be thankful for. It's too easy to forget, and get caught up in nitpicking, and 'I wish' thoughts.

Oh, and did I mention that Becca says 'groceries' now? It's too cute.

No comments: