Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday, Monday....

Monday, Monday...

Is that all it is? Monday? Wow. I have totally lost track of time. Maybe it's a pregnancy thing.

I'm now 30 1/2 weeks pregnant. 7 months doesn't sound like much, but I'm only about 9 weeks away from my due date. How did that sneak up on me?

I had an wonderful weekend with my family. Really. Wonderful.

My hubby was trying to get over a cold, and had to leave on Sunday for a business trip. He wanted to kick the cold, and spend a little extra time with his girls before he left. So, he took Friday off.

I went to MOPS in the morning, and then we all took a nap (which was MUCH needed by me, I must say). Afterwards, we went to Target to get Becca a booster seat, so she can sit at the table with us. We looked all over for little plates, but couldn't find any. Weird, huh?? That night I was crazy tired, and was in bed by 8:30. I'm a wild one, I tell ya!!

On Saturday we went to the new outdoor mall near us. We let Becca walk around and check things out, and then we had lunch at the Irish pub there. VERY good food. It's called McCabe's. Yummy!! Hubby and I split the fish n chips. Becca was awesome. It was so nice to be out. We never go out to eat...


Then it was naptime for all, and we just hung around the house til Becca went to bed. Then hubby and I had a night of cuddling, talking, watching TV, and playing Sequence. My kind of night. Really. I couldn't have been happier. My hubby is my favorite person. Truly. My best friend.

We went to church Sunday morning, had a little bit of family time, and then hubby had to leave for his trip. It was a really great couple of days. It's kind of funny-he told me a while ago that he was really looking forward to this trip- to getting away, and having some alone time. (That's how we both 'recharge'). All day Sunday though, he was telling me how much he didn't want to go. Maybe it's because we had such a great couple of days.

Well, I think my baby girl is having a hard time going to sleep. She misses her daddy, I'm sure. I better go give her some lovin'. And pray that she sleeps!! Mama needs some time to herself, too!

No comments: