Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Slugly mugly

I must be in a 'blogging' mood lately. I go weeks without posting anything, and then today and yesterday, 2 each day.

Maybe it's because I don't have the energy to do anything else.

I don't know if it's being almost 8 months pregnant, or if I'm sick again. (Please, God, don't let me have that stomach bug again!) Whatever the reason, I am a slug. As in lie around on the floor or the couch and not move, slug.

It's the weirdest thing. If I sit, I'm kind of okay. But if I stand up, I feel this very strong sense of gravity just pulling me down. I know part of it is the baby, because the gravity seems the strongest there, but...dang!

Right now is when I need energy. I just spent a week being sick, and without energy. And now I just look around at our mess of a house, and want so badly to do something about it. There is just stuff everywhere. Major organizing and cleaning to do.

Not to mention that we have a baby coming in about 6 weeks, and we still have a ton to do to get ready for him or her. Oh...and there's this kind of big holiday coming up in a few weeks. Oh, yeah...Christmas! Which means shopping to do, and presents to wrap.

I've been feeling kind of weird yesterday and today, too. Last night I was having actual contractions. Very painful ones. I only had a few though, and then they stopped. I've been having them off and on today, and my tummy has been really upset (which is why I wonder if I'm sick again). Maybe baby is just doing something weird to me.

All righty then...typing this worn me right out. Off to the couch I go. Maybe I'll feel more like myself tomorrow.

No comments: