We now interrupt my usually serious blog with a little bit of humor.
I have said some things in the last week that I never imagined I would be saying one day. Let's see...
"I think I'm losing weight honey! Maybe I'll be able to fit into my size 16 shorts again!" (Yikes!)
"Becca...please don't touch your bottom and then play with Allie's teething toys." (During a potty training moment).
"All right...who's poopy?"
"Sweetie, please don't sit on everything when you don't have a diaper on." (Once again...potty training.)
"Mommy doesn't have boy parts honey. Mommy has girl parts."
"Grandma wasn't really naked, honey. She was just changing her shirt."
"Do you think going out just for dinner will be enough of a celebration of our 5 year anniversary, honey?" (Whatever happened to that trip to Jamaica we were planning on?)
"Please don't sit on Allie's head, Becca. She doesn't like that."
"I can't wait to live in Michigan again!"
Oops...I'm being kicked off the computer. That's all for now. :)
1 comment:
Ok, that was funny! Especially the first one..I can SO relate. Thanks for the humor!
Post a Comment